Announcement for CEB Members (Annual Interests)
06 December, 2012 | Posted by: Mail Admin | From : General | Viewed by : 3969 | Print
Please find hereafter the Announcement from CEB in relation with the closure of 2012 annual activities and dividends giving.
Urgent information for staff doing in-house training
04 December, 2012 | Posted by: Administrator | From :Human Resources | Viewed by : 5099 | Print
Re: Urgent information for staff doing in-house training
I am writing to inform you that the NUR Management decided to allow you to pay your tuition fees from your salary. In this respect, you are invited to sign the form attached herewith and submit it to the NUR Administration and Human Resources unit not later than 14th December 2012.
For deduction modalities, please contact the Salary Officer, as well as the NUR Staff Development Officer for relevant agreement and necessary record issues.
Steven Sabiti MBA (Ldrshp & Org. Dev)
Acting Director of Administration and Human Resources
National University of Rwanda
Mobile: +250 788 529 384 or +250 725 551 550
Click Here to Download the Form
5th International Scientific Research Conference 2012
03 December, 2012 | Posted by: Mail Admin | From :Directorate of Research | Viewed by : 3836 | Print
Please find hereafter the program for the conference subjected above.
23 November, 2012 | Posted by: Mail Admin | From : Jobs | Viewed by : 8497 | Print
Please find hereafter the Vacancy Announcement and get chance for those who are interested.
Water and Sanitation for Africa, a Pan-African Intergovernmental Agency, is looking to appoint a Think Tank Director to lead its African Sanitation Think Tank as part of its new policy program. The candidate will join the organization at an important stage in our development and will play a key role in increasing the capacity of the policy program as we enter an exciting and high-profile plan of work.
This is an exciting time to join WSA, and an opportunity to become a senior member of our team as we work to capitalize on our growing public profile and increase the influence of our research and policy work. This position will be located at the WSA Headquarters in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Formulate strategies to engage and mobilize the resources necessary to build public awareness of the African Sanitation Think Tank?s priority policy issues related to water and sanitation
· Manage the Think Tank?s overall research agenda by evaluating current research and anticipating and planning for future research needs, thereby ensuring the Think Tank engages in leveraged areas that advance its mission
· Oversee the execution qualitative and quantitative research to the highest standards and developing appropriate policy ideas, briefs and reports
· Liaise with Program Support and Development Department within the Research and Policy Unit
· Build relationships and work with key stakeholders in order to disseminate research to organizations that are in the best position to leverage
· Actively engage existing partners at national and international level as well as identify and cultivate relationships with new partners in order to educate the public on the African sanitation sub-sector
· Oversee internal capacity building on related policy issues
· Represent WSA on platforms and at seminars, conferences and other public events
· Generate ideas for action research to assess (suitability and implementation) and test existing policies through continuous assessment of policy environment
· Drive capacity building, analysis, influencing policy analysis within Agency and with NGOs etc.
· Mentor and guide the Think Tank team
· Monitor and keep the team informed of external policy developments relevant to the WSA?s 2011-15 Strategic Plan
In the first 18 months, the role will be responsible for coordinating the activities of WSA?s African Sanitation Think Tank, as well as working across the rest of the research program and playing an important role in developing the WSA?s future policy activities.
PhD in Economics, Political Science, International Relations, Public Policy or related field
· 10+ years of experience, with proven ability to manage staff
· Solid understanding of water and sanitation policy in Africa
· Leadership experience running issue campaigns at national and international level
· Strong program management, critical thinking, and organizational skills, superior communication skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit, humility, and a passion for African development policies
· Excellent writing and presentation skills
· Strong proficiency in English and French ? bilingual
· Experience with working with Regional Institutions (e.g. ECOWAS, AMCOW, AU) and bilateral agencies
Basket Ball for Kids Announcement
22 November, 2012 | Posted by: Mail Admin | From : General | Viewed by : 3885 | Print
Please find herewith attached the Announcement from DoS (Department of Sport) in relation with the occupation of children during the holiday's time.